The Common Application is a not-for-profit membership organization that, since its founding over 35 years ago, has been committed to providing reliable services that promote equity, access, and integrity in the college application process. We serve students, member institutions, and secondary schools by providing applications that students and school officials may submit to any of our over 500 members. Membership is open to colleges and universities that promote access by evaluating students using a holistic selection process.
The 2014-15 Common Application is now closed, and all applicant accounts have been removed. Please contact the college directly to submit an application for Fall 2015 enrollment. The 2015-16 Common Application will be available on August 1, and you can create a new account at that time.
The 2014-15 Control Center is now closed. The 2015-16 Control Center will be available on August 1.
The 2014-15 Common Application is now closed. Please click the Help Center link to access any forms you might need. The 2015-16 Common Application will be available on August 1.
- Common Application ICYMI: We know some of you have already started thinki... 30 Jun
- Common Application To learn what's on the horizon for the upcoming year, y... 16 Jun
- Common Application Reminder: Common App webinar today @ 2 pm ET. Registe... 09 Jun
- @CommonApp Over 60 Colleges and Universities Join Common App for 2... 30 Jun
- @CommonApp RT @DeanSpringall: Congratulations to @SkidmoreCollege ... 12 Jun
- @CommonApp Reminder: Common App webinar today @ 2 pm ET. Register... 09 Jun