Located in the heart of Southern California, the University of Redlands gives you the space to think, to try, to imagine. With more than 40 majors and minors, 4+1 programs and preparation for law, medical or other professional degrees, you can make your learning academically challenging and specialized. Redlands' unique combination of liberal arts, pre-professional, and innovative interdisciplinary programs are built on over 100 years of distinction. Our innovative curriculum that stresses interconnection and hands-on learning will give you a solid foundation for the shifts and transformations you'll witness in your lifetime.
As a Hispanic-serving institution, Redlands is a community that values many perspectives and backgrounds, creating an environment of dialogue and discourse. Washington Monthly ranks Redlands as a top 5% university nationwide based on contributions to the public good and we ranked 5 in Best Regional Universities-West in the US News and World Report.
When you are not studying, you can cheer on the Redlands Bulldogs' 21 division III programs, be a part of clubs and organizations, join our esports team, take on a leadership role in Greek life, harvest plants and vegetables in our own community garden, see the world through our study away program, or contribute to our local community through Community Service Learning. We cannot wait to see what you will do at Redlands!
Thank you for including the University of Redlands in your college search. We look forward to working with you throughout this process. We encourage you to reach out to your admissions counselor
- we want to connect with you.
- Our welcoming residential campus is easy driving distance to the beaches, deserts, and mountains
- We've been recognized as a top producer of both Fulbright Scholars and Peace Corps volunteers
- We want you to connect your learning and passions to the community. Community Service Learning is a graduation requirement - this unique aspect of our community creates a place of change. How will you impact the world around you?
- We make a degree affordable and attainable in four years. It's the Redlands Four-Year Graduation Guarantee.
- Over 99% of our students receive financial aid in the form of scholarships and grants. First year students will be considered for merit awards up to $35,000 a year, while transfer students are considered for merit awards up to $26,000 a year.
- Our Tuition Promise for first-year students makes our exceptional education affordable.
We encourage all families to file the FAFSA
to be considered for need based financial aid as soon as it is available.
We hope you and your family will visit us to explore our Southern California campus. We're located 65 miles from both Los Angeles and Palm Springs - a convenient location in between these two vibrant cities.
We offer student-guided tours Monday - Saturday, group visits, a fall open house for prospective students, and events for admitted students. We also offer an array of virtual opportunities for you to connect with us.
We look forward to meeting you! Click here to see all options and set up your visit.